Friday 14 January 2011

long time no speak

well since the op i have had a lot going on i went back to uni to continue my training and had to fit in two hospital admissions and three trips to a and e. I guess i am one of the unlucky ones, in nov my brace had broken unoticed and had lifted my tooth up killing it causing an absess which i when to theatre to have the tooth extracted and cleaned out, then in dec the pain started again and so i went back and was put on anti biotics for a month and now i have been back again as it is sore again and so the plate is going to be removed on the plus side i have got a pretty good bite and am very happy with my appearance and i am getting my braces off on the 31st of jan and can't wait let just hope this is the last jaw problem x

No comments:

Post a Comment